double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Call for Abstracts
10th International Symposium on Visualization in Transportation
November 3–4, 2022
Historic National Academy of Sciences Building, Washington, DC
Join us at the 10th International Symposium on Visualization in Transportation: Innovative Visualization Frontiers on November 3-4 in Washington, D.C. We will explore the many opportunities and challenges of visualization in the diverse transportation industry while presenting examples of how visualization is transforming the way we work today.
Conversations will focus on:
- The many ways visualization can dramatically influence communication
- Problem solving and decision making
- And our ability to discover new insights into the world around us
Featured presentations and interactive sessions that will span topic areas such as:
- Performance measures
- Building information modeling (BIM) for transportation
- Virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR)
- And visualization for decision support
November 2 is reserved for TRB standing technical committee meetings.
Become a patron for this conference.