Convened by the Transportation Research Board, the 14th National Conference on Transportation Asset Management will be held on July 8-11, 2023 in Boston, MA. The conference will cover a broad range of asset management topics to help transportation agencies manage their infrastructure assets to meet needs today and in the future. The conference will include presentations and discussions on topics including:
- Comprehensive implementation within and across organizations
- Establishing and monitoring asset management plans
- Performance measures for asset management
- Tools and technology to assist decision making
- Transit state of good repair
- Adaption of transportation to threats from extreme weather, natural disasters, and other event
A focus of this conference will be the development of actionable asset management plans that demonstrate integration with agency processes to inform decision making.
Questions? Please contact: Claire Randall
Standing Committee Sponsor
Transportation Asset Management (AJE30)
Become a patron for this conference.